If you’re anything like me, the most challenging part of eating healthy is making it happen between your day to day activities.
I’ve spent a lot of time practicing different healthy eating techniques over the past decade. Here are the best recommendations I’ve come up with (and use every day!)
1. Having Your Why: If you wish to stay healthy in the long run, knowing your purpose with eating healthy is very important – this will help you stay persistent. For me, I love to keep high energy, mental clarity and a happy mood. Whatever the reason may be for you – make sure you know your Why, so you can rock and roll with your meals every single day!
2. Grocery Store Routine: Adding going to the grocery store to your regular self-care routine is a very simple yet effective way to eat healthy. This allows you to have your home stocked with healthy foods. Of course, you must buy the right foods when you are at the store, too – so choose Whole Foods, Earth Fare, or related healthier places to go!
3. The Simple Salad: Keeping the resources at home to make a simple salad! This is incredibly helpful for eating healthy made simple and easy. You can simply mix fruits and veggies together in 2 to 3 minutes and have a snack ready and available for yourself.
4. Wild Superfood Complete: Our vitamin powder is packed with essential, full spectrum nutrition which provides benefits including increasing energy, mental clarity, reducing stress, and increasing endurance. Adding this food to your daily food regime can greatly help with eating healthy, by providing your body with the nutrition it needs for optimal wellness. I personally drink opens in a new windowWild Superfood Complete in the morning or afternoon for energizing.
Learn More Secrets
5. Be Patient with Yourself: Rather than being upset if you are not perfect to start, set goals and ramp it up for yourself! When I was growing up, I never missed a whole day without a meal of pasta and cheese. I haven’t touched pasta in 10 years now – giving up foods that were not working for me was so essential that I continued to get better with time – to the point where I am not interested in these foods at all! Understand it takes time, add the fun into the process, and you can make lifelong shifts for your own betterment!
6. Proper Food Choices and Combining: Even when you are on the go, you can improve your nutrition intake and digestion with proper food combinations. They are SO essential – yet it takes knowledge and time to learn what works and what doesn’t. Yuriel Kaim teaches opens in a new windowbasic food combining principles you can reference to start, however do continue to research and take time to learn the various techniques.
7. Healthy Snacks: Keep Healthy Snacks with you during the day so if you need a bite, you can reach for a treat giving you nutrition, energy, and satisfaction in your choices. Wellness Origin recommended snacks include: a gourmet raw chocolate bar from Raw Chocolate Love, raw chocolate truffles from GOOD BITES (both sold in store at Wellness Origin), mulberries with raw nuts, or carrots and celery with raw sprouted nut butter.
Learn More Secrets
8. Fulvic Acid: This supplement is another amazing way to add nutrition into your lifestyle. Benefits of Fulvic Acid as given on our Website include: “Fulvic acids support the vitality of the entire body, including all organ systems, muscles, tissues and bones. The formula is extremely high in nutritional content, providing our bodies with the minerals absent in the soils where a majority of modern food is cultivated. Fulvic Acid Focus is rich in free radicals which reduce the toxic load in the body.” I love to add Fulvic Acid into my water when I am hydrating.
I wish you success and enjoyment on your Wellness journey! Stay passionate and have fun – Wellness Origin is here as your resource to help you! Further your Wellness and Beauty care by learning about the amazing, luxurious benefits of opens in a new windowEssential Oils!
About the Author: Claudia Varga is the Marketing Director at Wellness Origin and a Singer. Since receiving her BSB in Marketing and International Business from the Kelley School of Business in 2015. She has been combining her passion for wellness and beauty care as well as helping others with her love of creating enriching marketing content. She uses her wellness techniques for high performance both in the office and on stage.