What Are Benefits of Eating Antioxidants?
When learning about healthy foods, it is essential to understand the benefits of eating nutrient-rich fruits and vegetables, to have your ‘Why’ towards living a healthy lifestyle! Antioxidants are found in many of the world’s best foods, especially many of the deemed ‘Superfoods’ we hear about in mainstream media. Your local organic store should have a wide range of foods which contain antioxidants and have additional fantastic health benefits.
Why eat foods high in antioxidants? Antioxidants help keep the body healthy on a molecular level. Through keeping the molecules in our bodies healthy, we are thereby promoting health through a variety of benefits. The benefits of consuming antioxidant-rich foods include promoting immune health, energy levels, memory, mood, heart health, and eye health. Adding antioxidants into your diet during seasons when it is more frequent to have a cold or a little congestion will assist in keeping you healthy and having endurance!
Foods High in Antioxidants and Amazing Food Combinations
We have created for you a list of organic food, which are also foods high in antioxidants! Try adding these foods from our superfoods list to your next smoothie bowl or superfood salad, for amazing wellbeing all year round.
- Blueberries: Pair blueberries with other berries like strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries for a fruit bowl!
- Dark Chocolate: This is amazing on its own, or in a raw trail mix with nuts such as pecans or walnuts.
- Strawberries: Strawberries are delicious in a salad, with greens, other vegetables, and your favorite dressing!
- Gogi Berries: Try these little energizing fruits in a smoothie or use them as a topping for a smoothie bowl.
- Pecans: The nuts are delicious in a salad or raw trail mix with dark chocolate and fruits!
- Artichokes: Enjoy the vegetable as an appetizer with raw nuts, raw cheese, and olives.
- Kale: The superfood is lovely in a green smoothie with other fruits and vegetables on this list!
- Beans: Try beans with sprouted wild rice or alongside a superfood salad.
- Spinach: You will never go wrong having spinach in a salad bowl with other vegetables and a little fruit.
Have you ever enjoyed these foods then realized you crave eating them when you have low energy or a little stress? The reason is because your body can utilize these foods to keep you energized and feeling great!
Wellness Origin’s Organic Store – Vitamin C Focus
Our product Vitamin C Focus contains amazing nutrition for your everyday Vitamin C needs. Above all, Vitamin C is high in antioxidants to help support a healthy immune system. In addition, we source our formula from the purest, highest quality ingredients available on the market today, including rose hips, hawthorn berry, acerola cherry, maqui berry, and more ingredients. Vitamin C also assists the body by keeping balanced blood pressure, as it protects the blood vessels of the body against free radical damage. More benefits of this product include improving mood and brain health, strengthening hair, skin, and nails, promoting the health of the muscles and connective tissues!
In conclusion, would you like to learn more about superfoods? Check out our YouTube Channel for more resources!