Superfoods are typically plant-based foods that are nutrient dense and good for your health. In addition, they are excellent sources of antioxidants and essential nutrients for your body. Above all, our organic store list is a necessary piece to keeping a healthy and fit body. In addition, superfoods are not hard to find. You can find them at your local grocery store and health food stores. We recommend purchasing raw and organic superfoods as often as possible. Above all, raw and organic superfoods contain the highest nutrients and do not contain any harmful chemicals that would counteract the benefits. Here are the organic superfoods you need to add to your grocery list.
Organic Store List for Your Grocery Cart
- Blueberries. Organic blueberries from an organic store are one of the best superfoods that contain potassium, fiber, vitamin b6, and vitamin c. Blueberries are a natural antioxidant found in almost every grocery and health food store. They are rich in minerals that support the health of the heart and help the body protect itself against disease. The fiber from the blueberries helps the body eliminate toxins and waste, helping you to feel better and become your best self.
2. Chia Seeds. Chia seeds are an organic superfood that has been used for thousands of years as food and as medicine. These seeds are rich in plant-based omega-3s, calcium, fiber, protein, vitamins, and minerals. The calcium found in this superfood contains plant-based and higher quality than calcium found in most supplements found in your local grocery store. Benefits of chia seeds include healthy hair, nails, and skin, slowing down signs of aging, supporting the digestive system and the heart, and building strong muscles and bones. Chia seeds are one of the best superfoods to incorporate into your daily diet because of their wide range of benefits.
3. Nettle Leaf. Nettle is great for weight management. The nettle leaves support digestive health, increase metabolism, help the thyroid function, and supports colon health, assisting the body in flushing excess toxicity. This organic superfood can help relieve joint pain, provide relief from allergies, help dry skin conditions, and are used to treat insect bites. Wellness Origin’s Rejuvenating Royal Tea contains nettle root and nettle seed. This product promotes energy, mental clarity, an increase in mood and well-being, and more! Rejuvenating Royal Tea contains several other plants and herbs such as chicory root and yerba mate to nourish and support the digestive system and increase energy levels.
More best Superfoods
4. Dark Leafy Green Vegetables. Dark green vegetables from an organic store are very nutritious. This organic superfood exists in your local grocery store, but many people do not eat enough of them. Some examples of dark leafy greens include spinach, kale, parsley, broccoli, and lettuce. These vegetables contain high doses of easily digestible proteins, chlorophyll, vitamins, minerals, and enzymes.
These vegetables specifically support heart health and help the body lower its risk of heart disease, support brain health, give an immune boost, support blood health, and help the kidneys to function properly. Eating these foods on a regular basis assists you in staying in shape and continue onto your journey to becoming your best self.
5. Sweet Potatoes. Not all personal consider these root veggies an organic superfood. They contain high levels of vitamin C, vitamin A, fiber, potassium, vitamin B6, and manganese. Sweet potatoes are low in calories despite their sweetness so that they can help with weight management. Some other benefits of this amazing superfood include an immune boost, supports the health of the nails, hair, and skin. It further supports digestion health, supports blood cell formation and blood health, and can help our bodies deal with stress. We recommend roasting slices of sweet potatoes with some raw organic coconut oil.