Eminence Organics Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer
Hydrate and nourish aging skin with rich shea butter and skin-plumping botanical hyaluronic acid. Targeted formulas Homeostatine® and Biocomplex boost the appearance of elasticity for younger looking skin.
Retail Size: 2 oz / 60 ml
Eminence Organics Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer (8.4 oz)
For aging skin types
HOW TO USE
Apply a layer of Eminence Organics Firm Skin Acai Moisturizer over the entire face and neck area. Leave on. For a lighter application, emulsify a small amount of moisturizer in your hand with a few drops of water. For extra hydration, apply a thicker layer on dry areas.
- Acai Berry Juice: nourishing to improve the appearance of skin tone
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid (from marshmallow plant extract): deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Blueberry Juice: nutrient, antioxidant
- Raspberry Juice: antioxidant; source of vitamin C and bioflavonoids
- Shea Butter: moisturizer; high in triglycerides and fatty acids, it is an excellent emollient for skin that revitalizes and repairs
- Seabuckthorn Berry Oil: vitamin-rich, nutrient-rich; moisturizes to protect skin cell membrane
- Homeostatine (Marine Algae, Tara Tree): antioxidant; helps to prevent dehydration; reduces the appearance of wrinkle depth
- BioComplex: a booster of antioxidants, Coenzyme Q10, and Alpha Lipoic Acid to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and improve the appearance of skin
Eminence Organics Believes in: Organic, Natural, Biodynamic®, Sustainable, Cruelty Free
Eminence Organics says NO to: Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Animal Testing
The visible signs of aging are reduced
Skin appears plumped and hydrated
Skin appears soft and noticeably smoother
Skin appears firmed and revitalized
Results are enhanced when using entire Firm Skin VitaSkin™ Solution.
Eminence Organics is constantly innovating their product formulations to deliver the best results.
Signs of Aging, Sun Damage
All Skin Types