Eminence Organics Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5%
Accelerate the exfoliation process with this enzyme peel that removes dead skin cells, reduces the appearance of pigmentation, fine lines and sun damage. This delicious pure of yam and pumpkin leaves skin looking firm and radiant.
Retail Size: 2 oz/ 60 ml
Winner of Favorite Facial Peel, Sarah Afshar’s Best in Beauty, Beauty Examiner, 2015
Winner of Professional Whitening Product, Sister’s Beauty Pro Awards, Hong Kong, 2009
Eminence Organics Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5% (8.4 oz)
Effective natural exfoliation
HOW TO USE
Apply a thin layer of product over clean and dry face and neck with a fan applicator brush. Avoid the eye area or active acne lesions. Allow to remain on the skin for 10-15 minutes. Gently massage with fingertips to loosen dead skin cells.
In the case of excessive stinging or irritation, remove product quickly and immediately using a towel soaked in cool water or tea. Follow with cotton pads soaked in the Soothing Chamomile Tonique to deactivate the product. Rinse again with towels soaked in cool water.
For use as a bi-weekly treatment at home in conjunction with professional in-spa enzyme peel treatments. An application of SPF to finish is highly recommended with peeling products. Not recommended for use on active acne areas of the skin.
- Yam: high in beta-carotene and vitamins to fight the appearance of aging
- Pumpkin Pulp Pure: rich in enzymes, beta-carotene, amino acids, and antioxidants to fight the appearance of aging
- Pineapple: purifies skin by removing dirt and proteins
- Papaya: contains vitamins and fruit enzymes to improve the appearance of skin
- Glycolic Acid: soothing and smoothing agent
- Lactic Acid: sloughs off dead skin cells to improve texture of skin
- Willow bark Extract: natural beta-hydroxy to minimize the appearance of pores
- Botanical Hyaluronic Acid: deeply hydrating; natural substance that smoothes and plumps skin to minimize the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Green Tea Extract: high in antioxidants, polyphenols, flavonoids, and vitamins for youthful looking skin
Eminence Organics Believes in: Organic, Natural, Biodynamic?, Sustainable, Cruelty Free
Eminence Organics says NO to: Parabens, Phthalates, Sodium Lauryl Sulfate, Propylene Glycol, Animal Testing
Our natural, organic and Biodynamic ingredients may have slight variations from harvest to harvest.
Skin appears refined and smoothed, the appearance of dark spots are reduced
Skin appears firmed and plumped
The appearance of wrinkle depth and fine lines are reduced
Eminence Organics is constantly innovating their product formulations to deliver the best results with Eminence Organics Yam & Pumpkin Enzyme Peel 5%.
Signs of Aging, Sun Damage, Uneven Skin Tone
All Skin Types, Combination Skin, Oily Skin
Exfoliants, Masks & Treatments